Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Better than expected...

My actual corner office with a view...

I went to sleep last night kind of heavy. I seem to have a million things on my plate that I don't quite know what to do with. The deadline I've put on my move is fast approaching and I have no leads- as a matter of fact, I'm not even in a mental space to move yet even if I had a new job waiting. What I really need is a vacation. I need an escape from hearing squeaking brakes only two weeks after fixing an alignment which happened just a couple months after replacing the starter. I want to spend $200 on something other than cavity fillings and consultations. I want to not go broke trying to not go broke! *deep sigh* So yes, I went to bed a bit heavy worried about the things I could not change, can not fix, can't foresee...

Then I woke up. And it wasn't so bad. The sun was shining. It was a little less hot. My bang swooped in just the right way and my favorite black tee was folded in my drawer, not balled up in the bottom of the dirty clothes bin. I'm still forced to stare at the GAP everyday, but what a magnificent GAP it is.

3 comments:

  1. Who are you and what have you done with Ashley?!

    Just kidding. Glad you're having a good day. GAP actually looks pretty lovely in that photo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, in a rare moment I was actually appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! GAP misses you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?