Friday, October 28, 2011

Well, hello there.

Ok, so this cute baby MIGHT be the only person in the world having a better week than me. And that's cool :).

I know, I know. It would be me to wait til the 11th hour on a Friday to finally write something. The truth is, I really have been working on the same a post all week. I just kept getting distracting and then I would read over it and realize it just wasn't really saying what I wanted. So, to just sum things up, I'll say that I had a really, really, really great week. Some pretty nice things are developing in my life right now. I'm not sure of the purpose- could be a temporary reminder to keep hope alive, or it could be the beginning of a lifetime. All I know for sure is that, today, it's like a comforting breath of fresh air. And for the time being, I choose to simply inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale...

I have a huge smile on my face. Wonderful things will do that to you. This weekend is going to be amazing. At some point, I promise to tell you all about it. It's definitely something worth sharing.

So, here's to you having as awesome of a weekend as I'm going to have.

XOXO

1 comment:

Got something to say?