Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back to reality...and it bites...

I wanted to write a more in-depth post... You see, I just got back from a 5 day conference in Austin which was definitely more play than work. All I can say is that Austin is kick-ass. The city, the people, the vibe, the air... If the United States was more like Austin, the world would be a better place. I even made a new bff. I can honestly say that my it was definitely the most fun I've had in Texas...possibly the most fun- period.

I'll go back to my regular schedule tomorrow. I have many stories of fun, drunkeness, being trapped in a car AND adjoining hotel suites with my crazy ass boss, and fooling an entire bar into believing that I was David Banner's cousin just because I still have a Mississippi DL.

Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?