Friday, September 14, 2012

So today was one of those days, right...

...and I've been feeling some type of way... I got some really awesome news today and of course I found a reason to pout- because after my family and girlfriends, I had no one else that I wanted to share it with it. And I'm not gonna lie, that kind of sucks. I'm thinking-hoping- praying that that will all turn around soon though. I'm already so blessed, and with all that I've recently gone through, I'd say that I'm winning right now. But still. There's always...that. And I'm currently so uninspired by what's before me. But, as I've learned firsthand, life is completely unexpected and anything can happen in a blink of the eye.

So I'm gonna get to blinking...and winking ;-)

Happy weekend to you! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?