Tuesday, December 6, 2011

*singing in the rain*

I'd say he's pretty happy
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! I just wanted to share that. Because I'm happy, and busy, I haven't had time to give any updates/stories. BUT, as soon as things settle down and my company leaves, I'm sure I'll have plenty to chit chat about. In the meantime, I hope you're having a wonderful day and most importantly, I hope you're embracing the wonderful things that life is handing you! You'd be surprised how many of us turn away our blessings. I mean, literally! Life says, "here ya go" and we say, "not today, life. Maybe in uh...6 months???" Next thing ya know, our blessing is being is being soaked up by the next man.

Not everything happens for a reason, ya know? And sometimes, things happen simply because we make them.

Terrific Tuesday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?